The time when people had to actually struggle and work hard to be popular is long gone. Why, you ask? Well, because everyone has the internet. Thanks to the easy availability and accessibility that everyone is a hero, anyone can become an internet sensation.
As if the world had a scarcity of people like Taher Shah that now we have Dhinchak Pooja.
Confident and unaware of all the trolling and hatred that surrounds her work, Pooja Jain (now known as Dhinchak Pooja) is elated after the overwhelming response that her videos have got. No, we are not kidding.
She lives in a bubble, where she is extremely happy and satisfied with the attention that has come her way. Hate her all you want but the songs that made many ears bleed and many hearts cringe with the mere thought of it now are deemed as successes. What’s more she’s even planning to launch her fourth song real soon.
We spoke to Dhinchak Pooja and during our chat, she revealed her future plans, Bollywood aspirations and how she doesn’t give a rat’s ass about haters and trolls!
1. She is greateful of all the love that has come her way (Too bad if you trolled or hated her. She gives a damn. Ok?)
“I am really grateful to everyone who loved my video and showered love on me..after the song.”
2. How could she not talk about swag?
“I always had that ‘swag’ inside me..the whole rapping swag. So I always knew that I would rap one day..My life has changed after the selfie song..even though people started recognizing me after my first song itself..but now..everyone knows me..as soon as I step out..people come and crowd me and everyone is showering love on me..”
3. Just because a stalker in me was curious to know about all the background dancers, who were called ‘friends’ in her video.
“The friends as background dancers in my song are all actors…they acted according to the concept..”
4. She gives a damn about haters and trolls! (We need to know her source of confidence, please)
“Everyone has their own perspective and they are free to like or hate whatever they feel..I always keep a positive attitude..”
5. Dhinchak Pooja understands youth. At least that’s what she claims.
“I write all my songs.. and I keep in mind what the youth of today likes..so I make sure that I keep all that in mind when I write the songs..”
6. Competition? Wait, what’s that?
“No one is my competition. I don’t believe in that..everyone is working on their own thing and so am I…”
7. While you’re still struggling to make that Europe solo trip happen, Dhinchak Pooja has a plan for next five years of her life. Hell yeah!
“In next five years, I see my secured future in Bollywood.I want to be a part of it. I dream of working with A-listers like Shah Rukh and Salman some day. I really want to work on concepts with them..”
8. All the fans who actually showed up for her fake concerts, wait. She will definitely perform live. One day.
“I want to tell my fans that I am not up for any concerts as of now..all of them are fake concerts. ..today also there is a fake concert in CP..Ï just want to tell all my fans that the video now has 15 million views..thank you for showering so much love. And I will definitely perform live for all my fans.”
And wait. She’s already ready with her new song.
6 College Degrees That Pay Women More Than Men
5 Things Car Salesmen Don’t Want You To Know
This product is going wild on the internet. The effect? Ge..
Throne: Free Online Game
If you own a computer you must try this game!
My Snoring Solution
End Your Nightly Snoring Nightmare With This Simple Solution
The World’s Worst Jobs & Salaries (the last one will sur..